Sunday, February 24, 2008

Frog Prophecy Intro

















Greetings people of planet earth. I am the frog prophet. In the upcoming days, month and years I shall provide you with insight beyond the earthly realm of comprehension. I being the humble servant of the people will grace you with words, music, photos, videos, art and other means of worldly expression to communicate my message. I love the good in people and even with the mass hysteria that plagues us from land to sea..I still see beauty. You shall further prosper and excell in your own being while exchanging our thoughts and ideas. Now lets get down on the get down aint no time for playing around. Let us Begin. Here is some music by Bjork to set the mood. You shall hear many types and form of music and art as I am the universal frog prophet. Ask not of my mysterious frog nature, just enjoy.

No comments: